Enhanced Heating Elements
Dual 4500 watt elements for the fastest recovery and reliable operation.
DynaClean™ Diffuser Dip Tube
Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from long lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
High Uniform Energy Factors
Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Uniform Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
CoreGard™ Anode Rod
Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- Delivers 47-gallon first hour rating
- Dual 4,500-watt commercial-grade heating elements deliver reliable and efficient hot water
- Long-lasting lower Incoloy™ stainless steel element
- HUD compliant, approved for mobile homes/manufactured housing
- Patented Blue Diamond® glass tank lining protects against corrosion
- DynaClean™ automatic cleaning system protects against sediment build-up
- Stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod protects against corrosion longer than ordinary anodes
- Commercial-grade brass drain valve for durable and easy operation
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve, Factory-Installed
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
|Nominal Gallon Capacity
|Rated Storage Volume
|Limited Tank Warranty
|Limited Parts Warranty
|Water Connection Location
|Water Connection Size
|First Hour Rating
|Number of Elements
Small Water Heater
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.