Increased Energy Efficiency
Improved efficiency designed to ensure available hot water at the lowest possible cost. Up to a 3.45 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) rating which conserves energy and meets ENERGY STAR qualifications.
Electronic User Interface
User-friendly electronic interface allows easy control of temperature setting, operating modes and communicates diagnostics.
Performance in Cool Climates
This unit meets Tier 3 of the Advanced Water Heater Specification to ensure it will operate efficiently and deliver hot water even in cool climates.
Accessory Duct Kit
Draw intake air and/or redirect outlet air to an alternate location to allow installation in confined spaces or for improved comfort
- Delivers 66-gallon first hour rating
- ENERGY STAR® certified, reduces water heating costs by up to 73% compared to standard electric technology
- Save up to $311 per year or $3,000 over 10 years in energy costs compared to standard electric technology
- Highly efficient performance offsets 2.9 metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions per year
- With up to a 3.45 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) rating, heat pump technology is the most efficient water heating technology
- Up to $850 in Local Utility Rebates may be available in your area. See rebate finder for details
- User-friendly electronic interface allows easy control of temperature setting, operating modes and communicates diagnostics.
- Choose from Hybrid, Efficiency, Electric or Vacation modes to meet your water heating needs
- Quiet operation at 51 decibels
- 10-year limited tank and parts warranty
|Nominal Gallon Capacity
|Rated Storage Volume
|Limited Tank Warranty
|Limited Parts Warranty
|T&P Relief Valve
|Water Connection Location
|Water Connection Size
|First Hour Rating
|Energy Star Certified
|Height to T&P
|Number of Elements
||208 - 240
Small Water Heater
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.